- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
CandyBar is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.5-10.7|
CandyBar is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of CandyBar
|CandyBar 3.3 06/08/12||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Customize your Mac Dock and icons
- Note: CandyBar is now free, but unsupported. Panic has provided the following Universal serial number: PPQA-YAMA-E3KP-VHXG-B6AL-L
- First, we’ve updated CandyBar for Mac OS X 10.8! You can now customize the 10.8 system icons. Just launch the app and click the big "Update" button to get the latest IconData.
- But there’s a catch, or two: in Mountain Lion, Apple changed how the Dock is rendered, so it’s no longer possible to customize the Dock’s look. (You can still customize the indicator lights!) Also, CandyBar still can’t change the internal icons of Mac App Store apps, due to code signing.
- CandyBar, although simply changing files on disk, has always fallen into a slightly-uncomfortable-for-us grey area of existence. It seems clear to us that there will undoubtedly come a time (soon?) when CandyBar can no longer customize system icons at all. So, what do we do?
- Further release information can be found here.
Review last updated: 06/08/12
- Import, organize and search loads of icons
- Change look of Leopard Dock
- Well organized
- Now free to use
- No read me
- No longer supported
- Does not work fully on Mountain Lion
Questions and answers CandyBar
User reviews CandyBar
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for CandyBar
Searches CandyBarView all
Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws.